Saturday, November 20, 2010

Me

Holla~ my name is Khairul Azman b Abdul Rahim.. :) or you can call me Krol as well.. be 4 that, wana tell you tht my English is so damn SUCK!! uhuk! lets, see, hurmm.. where to start huh? ok! im 19 this year (2010) and im from Kuala Lumpur, Ampang.. but staying in Shah Alam for 11 years i guess.. nvm.. im a nice person.. :P a lil bit ego, simpel, boring, blur.. lol.. my IC number is 911122-**-****. HAHA :D when im 7y/o im school at ampang, SEKOLAH RENDAH AL-UMAH.. and moving to shah alam.. in standart 2, im school in SEKOLAH RENDAH ISLAM PINTAR for sure.. all is a private school.. ;) but when im in 9y/o im school in SK Seksyen 6 S.Alam lah.. till my UPSR is finish. x) then when im in form 1, im scool in SMKS7 Shah Alam.. gahaha~

No comments:

Post a Comment